Rejection By Your Child In Cases of Parental Alienation
Simply fill in your details below to learn more about our essential training programs for parents who want to protect themselves and their child(ren) from Parental Alienation.
In this training video Brian O’Sullivan, Consultant Systemic Family Psychotherapist & Co-Founder of Parental Alienation Europe teaches parents about what they must understand if they are to stand a chance of protecting their child(ren) and themselves from the effects of Parental Alienation.
Brian has been working in the area of Parental Alienation for over a decade and is the only author from Ireland who has written published papers, in peer reviewed national and international journals, on the subject of Parental Alienation. He has created a number of Masters programs for universities and lectures on Psychology and and other subjects at masters level.
He is in private practice working with alienated parents, alienated kids and he acts as a professional witness and custody evaluator for the courts.
It is this experience that Brian uses in this training, specifically for parents, to help them understand the essential information they must have if they stand a chance of fighting the effects of Parental Alienation and protecting their child(ren).
Why is this training so important?
- There is a lot of misinformation surrounding Parental Alienation, what it is, what it isn’t and how to identify it!
- You must be able to differentiate and describe Parental Alienation if you are to stand a chance explaining it to the professionals you will meet on this horrendous journey!
- If you can’t explain it clearly, accurately and come from a solid evidence base, how will you ever be believed?
- Education is the key to eliminating Parental Alienation!
- Alienators come across as Calm, Collected, Charming & Convincing!
- Alienators are usually Narcissists or have Borderline Personality Disorder, they believe their lies and easily convince others!
- You must be smarter than them and this training may assist you in this!
- Targeted parents are usually Upset, Angry, Frustrated, Anxious, Depressed, Grieving and more!
- What does the judge think if you just yell Parental Alienation without structured proof?
- What does the evaluator see? Who will they believe if you haven’t got your facts straight? You?
- To fight back you must come from a place of education!
- You must be able to make your points and come from a solid evidence basis of peer reviewed literature!